General Terms and Conditions - World Freight Direct
The use of this website is subject to our terms and conditions as outlined below.
- By using this website, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to edit modify, add or remove parts of this website and its content at any time without prior notice.
- This directory website offers links to third party websites for your convenience and easy reference.
- We reserve the right to remove or reject any listing on this website that does not meet our selection criteria.
- We do not in any way endorse these third-party websites, nor their products or services, but merely provide unbiased information in an orderly and categorised manner based on service type, category and geographic location.
- By using this website, you agree that we are not responsible for any information provided by the third-party links on this website.
- If you purchase a product, use a service or undertake an activity featured on this website, you agree to do so at your own risk.
- All financial transactions from this website (other than listings) are made between you and the service provider or supplier.
- We do not take responsibility for any financial, legal or personal transactions made between buyer and seller or service provider.
- We do not endorse any content, advertising, products, materials, goods or services listed on this website or the third-party links featured on this website.
- The information on this website is provided on an "as is "basis.
- We reserve the right to modify or disable in its entirety, or in any part of this website any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse or remove any listings that do not meet our selection criteria.
- We have attempted to provide information on this website as accurately as possible and it is the responsibility of the listed service provider to notify us of any changes to their details featured on this website.
- If you find any error or misleading information on this website, we encourage you to notify us immediately.
Service Provider - Suppliers – Manufacturers
- It is the responsibility of the listed service provider or supplier on this website to notify us of any changes or updates relating to their business listing.
- We reserve the right to remove free listings without notifying the listed service provider.
- We reserve the right to decline (without explanation) any request for listings on this website.
- The paid subscription period on this website is for a minimum of 12 months unless otherwise specified.
- It is the responsibility of the listed service provider to provide us with, and to keep us updated with, accurate information in order that we may keep their profile page and business listing up to date.
- It is responsibility of the listed service provider to notify us of any changes to business names, products or services.
- It is responsibility of the listed service provider to provide us with information and content to be posted on our social media or our newsletters as per the terms our agreement.
- If paying by Credit Card or PayPal, you are entering into a recurring payment agreement. Under the terms of our recurring payment agreement, our rates will not change for 3 years.
- Our recurring payment agreement ensures your business listing and/or advertising price will remain the same, and we will continue to bill your credit card or PayPal account at the same rate until you tell us to stop.
- For the duration of your paid subscription period we will continue to provide you with the service as per our mutual agreement.
- If after the 12-month minimum period, your recurring payment lapses for any longer that one full month, you will automatically forfeit your right to the original price agreement and may be charged at the higher rate of the current time.
- We do not store any credit card or banking details on this website.
- If you fail to make a payment under our payment terms, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently remove your business listing from this website
- Due to increased visibility, content preparation and upfront work involved in creating standard, premium and sponsored listings these subscriptions have a no refund policy.
- If a supplier elects to cancel a subscription prior to (subscription end date) they are not eligible for a refund and will continue to enjoy this service for the remainder of their subscription period.
- We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the Australia, United States and other countries around the world.
The Information We Collect
The Information we collect from those who complete our online form to Add Your Business To Our Platform. (aka – Expression Of Interest Form )
- When you request to add your business to our platform, we collect your name company, title, email and web address along with your telephone number and details about your products and services.
- We store this information in our database and from time to time may contact you by way of newsletter, email or telephone call.
- We do not share this information with anyone outside our company.
The Information we collect about service providers and suppliers listed on our platform include
- Company Names
- Email and Web Addresses
- Telephone Numbers
- Business location addresses
We collect information from various sources including but not limited to. …directly from suppliers, trade shows and exhibitions, and other online and offline third-party sources.
- These third-party websites may solicit and collect information, including personal information, from you. We recommend that you consult the privacy statements of all third-party websites you visit by clicking onto their "privacy" link.
- We feature third parties, including advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements.
- We do not provide any personal information to these third parties, but they may collect information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw and/or clicked on the advertisements they deliver, and possibly associate this information with your subsequent visits to the advertised websites.
- As this is a website directory we store in full - or in part, business names, addresses, emails and telephone numbers.
- It is the responsibility of the listed service provider to notify us if they would like any or part of the information removed from their listing page.
- We do not store financial information on this website, including credit cards and banking details.
- We do not share your personal or financial information with any third party.
Trade Marks And Intellectual Property
- The Expat Deli Pty Ltd, Hospitality Chain, Leisure Chain and World Freight Direct logos are trademark protected and subject to trademark rules and regulations.
- The said logos cannot be copied in part or in their entirety, or used without permission
- From time to time we will use your email to notify you of new products, services, features and promotions.
- By doing this we do not in any way intent to spam you.
If for any reason you would like to be removed from our email please notify us at email@example.com
If a supplier has a free listing on this website and would like to be removed, this supplier MUST notify at us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Expat Deli Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 392
Telephone 613 5428 4114